Mallinckrodt is committed to helping you from referral to relief
Acthar Support & Access Program (A.S.A.P.). A.S.A.P. works directly with your healthcare provider and insurance company. Your specific situation may require you to work through a Specialty Pharmacy. If that is the case, A.S.A.P. can help point you in the right direction. All of these services are offered to help secure the best coverage with the lowest possible co-pay.
We know that working with your insurance company and paying for medication can sometimes be difficult. That’s why we created the
A.S.A.P. was created by Mallinckrodt, the distributor of Acthar, in an effort to help ensure that all eligible patients who need Acthar can get it.
A.S.A.P. is a no-cost resource provided by the distributor of Acthar that:
- Works directly with your healthcare provider to help with insurance coverage
- Contacts your insurance company to help try to secure the best insurance at the lowest possible co-pay
- Helps ensure that Acthar is sent directly to your home as fast as possible
A.S.A.P. also helps make Acthar affordable for patients by identifying sources of financial assistance, including:
- $0 co-pay for eligible patients with commercial or private insurance*
- Offering Acthar at no cost for eligible uninsured and underinsured patients†
- Other sources of financial assistance for qualified patients in need‡
Call 1-888-435-2284 with questions about Acthar reimbursement or co-pay assistance—Monday through Friday between 8 am and 8 pm ET.